DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
We appreciate your interest in our website.
The protection of your privacy is extremely important for us.
Below is detailed information on the handling of your data.
ESW Vision SAS
ZA de la Prévôté
Rue des Côtes d’Orval
2. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
You can visit our website without giving any personal information. We only store access data with no personal connection, for example:
- Your IP address
- The page you visit us from
- The name of the requested file
These data are analysed exclusively with the aim of improving our offer, and do not allow any inference to be made to your person. Information that we receive from you helps us to customize and continually improve your experience.
3. SERVICE PROVIDER / PROCESSOR
In order to process your personal data (cf. point 2) ESW vision makes use of the following service providers / processors in accordance with § 4 l. 5 DSG 2000 and Art 4 l. 8 GDPR:
- Logistics handling
- Operation of internal IT systems of ESW vision
ESW vision has concluded written service provider agreements with the service providers / processors. In performing the processing, the service providers / processors are strictly bound by the mandates of ESW vision. Data processing extending beyond the purposes stated in point 2 is not carried out by the service providers / processors.
Upon request, ESW vision will be happy to provide you with the specific contact addresses of the service providers / processors.
On our website https://esw-connect.com we use so-called cookies. Cookies are small files that are saved on your data storage device and save the specific settings and data for exchanging with our system via your browser. This storage helps us to customize our website for you and make it more user-friendly, for example by saving certain data you enter so that you do not have to continually re-enter them. Your browser can be configured to restrict the setting of cookies, but this may have the result that some or all of the functions of our website no longer work for you. Cookies can also be deleted in the settings.
When using or setting cookies which contain personal data or which affect your privacy, ESW vision obtains your active consent in advance, when, after navigating through the ESW vision website you arrive at our cookie banner where you receive information on the purposes of the cookies used and give your consent to the setting of cookies.
A link in the cookie banner enables you to obtain further information on the individual cookies and you can set your browser to block individual cookies, or all cookies.
4.1. SESSION COOKIES
Session cookies are erased after your browser is closed.
4.2. PERSISTENT COOKIES
4.3. WEB ANALYTICS WITH GOOGLE ANALYTICS
ESW vision uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer which enable analysis of your use of meindm.at. The information generated by these cookies on your use of meindm.at are generally speaking transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if you activate the IP masking function of this website, your IP address will be shortened within member states of the European Union or signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Google will use the information generated by the cookies on behalf of ESW vision to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide other services associated to website usage and Internet usage for ESW vision. Google does not merge the IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics with other data held by Google. You can prevent cookies from being saved by adjusting the settings of your browser software accordingly; however, if you do so, we point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of the ESW vision website.
You can moreover prevent the personal data on your use of the website generated by cookies (incl. your IP address) from being gathered by and transmitted to Google and the processing of these data by downloading and installing a plugin for your browser at the following link:
5. CONTACT FORM
After sending us the contact form, the personal data you have provided will be processed by the data protection controller for the purpose of handling your request based on the consent delivered through the sending of the form.
There is no legal or contractual obligation to provide personal data. If you fail to supply them, the only consequence is that your enquiry will not be sent in and we will not be able to deal with it.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time in writing, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing that has taken place hitherto on the basis of the consent.
Further processing of the data compatible with the original purpose of the processing will be carried out on the same legal basis for purposes of direct marketing in forms for which no consent is necessary, such as sending addressed advertisements by post, until an objection is lodged. In this case, data will be transferred to the mail handling service provider.
You are entitled to object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time in writing. In the event of objection, your personal data will no longer be processed for the purposes of direct marketing.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
As the data subject in the context of the home page www.esw-connect.com you have the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain confirmation from ESW vision as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed. Moreover you have the right to further information on the specific purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipient, the storage period, the existence of the right to erasure or rectification of your personal data, the existence of the right to lodge a complaint and any available information as to the source of your personal data.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request that ESW vision corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ESW vision to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- Right to erase: You have the right to request that ESW vision erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to obtain from ESW vision, without undue delay, the erasure of your personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: In certain cases (e.g. the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, or the processing is unlawful, …), you also have the right to obtain from ESW vision the restriction of processing.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to ESW vision, in a structured, commonly used format and to demand that ESW vision transmit these data to another controller (e.g. the supplier of another bonus programme).
- Right to object: You have the right to object at any time to processing of the personal data concerning you which is processed in the context of the home page https://www.esw-vision.com.
- Withdrawal of consent: You have the right to withdraw the consent you have given ESW vision at any time.
All rights are to be asserted with ESW vision and at its address. You can exercise your rights as follows with ESW vision:
- By letter addressed to ESW vision
- By E-mail: email@example.com
7. DATA PROTECTION CONTACT DETAILS
For any queries on the matter of data protection, you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. SSL AND TLS ENCRYPTION
For security reasons and in order to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or enquiries which you send to us as the site operator, this site uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the change in the address line of the browser from “http://” to“https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
When the SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be accessed by third parties.
Our website uses plugins from YouTube, which is operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
If you visit one of our pages featuring a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. The YouTube server is then informed about which of our pages you have visited.
If you are logged in to your YouTube account, you allow YouTube to associate your browsing behaviour directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
We use YouTube in order to present our offers to you in a more attractive form. This is a legitimate interest in the spirit of Art. 6 section. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Further information about the handling of user data can be found in the YouTube data privacy statement at:
10. NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION
The website operator offers you a newsletter in which he informs you about current events and offers. If you would like to subscribe to the newsletter, you must provide a valid email address. If you subscribe to the newsletter, you agree to receive the newsletter and the procedures explained.
The newsletter is sent by the shipping service provider Mailchimp, located at The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA. Information about the data protection regulations of the shipping service provider can be found at: www.intuit.com/privacy/statement/
Revocation and cancellation: You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time and thus cancel the newsletter subscription. After your termination, your personal data will be deleted. Your consent to the sending of the newsletter expires at the same time. At the end of each newsletter you will find the link to unsubscribe.
11. THIRD PARTIES
Our privacy notice does not apply to information processed by our business partners or other third parties. Our website contains links to websites which we do not own or control. This privacy notice does not apply to these third-party websites or applications that are accessible from, or referenced on, our website.